"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

4.29.2010

Really cool wall art

My great friend, Mel, makes the coolest, most unique frames. Kind of like a floating scrapbook page. She has an Etsy shop, SmileMakerMemories, where you can order a pre-made frame or have her custom design one for you. The art is sandwiched between two pieces of glass so your wall color shows through. Here are a couple of my favorites:
Sooo cute for a little boy's room! Or girl! Lovin' the zoo animals!
This is actually one I ordered for my cousin's little baby girl... how sweet are those tiny footprints?!

I just think this one is so cool. It's painted with chalkboard paint; wouldn't it make a great little bulletin for your grocery or things-to-do list? So much prettier than a dry erase board. 










This one gets ordered by a lot of military families;  the red stripes are actually ribbon. Sooo pretty, and a really cool keepsake. 



No comments: